Special Saga

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Rubens on Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:34 pm

oh, ok then
btw how do you put a picture under your commentary (Same way of the characters from the game in your commentary) ?
avatar
Rubens

Posts : 283
Ki : 1761
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by bashscrazy on Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:05 pm

You mean signature?

You go to profile and click signature then add one.
Next time you have a question that's unrelated to the topic you can always open a new thread/topic Wink

_________________
avatar
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 2515
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Rubens on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:31 pm

I tried but everytime i try to open a topic in generals it says only admins can open them :/

_________________
avatar
Rubens

Posts : 283
Ki : 1761
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by bashscrazy on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:32 pm

@Rubens wrote:I tried but everytime i try to open a topic in generals it says only admins can open them  :/

oh damn! I suck at admining a forum. It should be fixed I hope.

_________________
avatar
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 2515
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Rubens on Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:35 pm

Dont worry, you had been busy with the game also, so take your time

_________________
avatar
Rubens

Posts : 283
Ki : 1761
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:42 pm

i know right hes dedicating his time to make a game all by him self for us Sad Sad Sad

_________________
avatar
Vegetadasaiyan321

Posts : 294
Ki : 1646
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : Virgina

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by bashscrazy on Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:53 pm

@Vegetadasaiyan321 wrote:i know right hes dedicating his time to make a game all by him self for us Sad Sad Sad

To be honest this game is for me lol.
There was no DBZ games on PC that I enjoyed and my PS2 emulator started lagging so I couldn't play Budokai 3 and Infinite World anymore.
So I started making a DBZ LF2 mod, one that would be a DBZ game that I've always wanted.

And since there are so many DBZ LF2 mods and a lot of them are quite popular but aren't too good I shared it.
Plus it feels good to get praise Smile
Anyways.. That is one reason why sometimes I ignore peoples suggestions for the mod. I'm sharing what I want in a game, not making a game that other people want.

Also, FutureWarrior Gohan is helping a bit. And I have received help from other LF2 community members as well like PF and Harlequin.

_________________
avatar
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 2515
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Rubens on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:18 pm

@bashscrazy wrote:
To be honest this game is for me lol.
There was no DBZ games on PC that I enjoyed and my PS2 emulator started lagging so I couldn't play Budokai 3 and Infinite World anymore.
So I started making a DBZ LF2 mod, one that would be a DBZ game that I've always wanted.

Soooooooooo Sincere and Funny LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO

_________________
avatar
Rubens

Posts : 283
Ki : 1761
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by bashscrazy on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:21 pm

Damn. Forgot to mention that now Xenoverse is on PC and it's not everything I wanted from a DBZ game but it's still pretty good.
(You can only transform once which is lame but the game is still pretty awesome)

So now I can quit working on the mod since Xenoverse is now available on PC. Everyone can just go play that instead. YEYE lol!

jk it's still fun working on it.... for now that is.

_________________
avatar
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 2515
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:34 pm

yea i have the game but i suck Crying or Very sad

_________________
avatar
Vegetadasaiyan321

Posts : 294
Ki : 1646
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : Virgina

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Rubens on Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:36 pm

I hope you still have fun making the mod bash, dont abandon the fans ;~;

_________________
avatar
Rubens

Posts : 283
Ki : 1761
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2015-05-25
Location : Brazil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/rubensesteves/videos

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Rhino.Freak on Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:32 am

@bashscrazy wrote:
@Vegetadasaiyan321 wrote:i know right hes dedicating his time to make a game all by him self for us Sad Sad Sad

To be honest this game is for me lol.
There was no DBZ games on PC that I enjoyed and my PS2 emulator started lagging so I couldn't play Budokai 3 and Infinite World anymore.
So I started making a DBZ LF2 mod, one that would be a DBZ game that I've always wanted.

And since there are so many DBZ LF2 mods and a lot of them are quite popular but aren't too good I shared it.
Plus it feels good to get praise Smile
Anyways.. That is one reason why sometimes I ignore peoples suggestions for the mod. I'm sharing what I want in a game, not making a game that other people want.

Also, FutureWarrior Gohan is helping a bit. And I have received help from other LF2 community members as well like PF and Harlequin.

you know you're brutally honest sometimes.. Razz
Anyway, have you ever thought of moving to neora in next version? or you'll wait for A? What a Face What a Face What a Face
avatar
Rhino.Freak
Son Goku

Son Goku

Posts : 94
Ki : 1455
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2014-09-07
Location : Indiyeah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by bashscrazy on Wed Jun 24, 2015 11:14 am

@Rhino.Freak wrote:
you know you're brutally honest sometimes.. Razz
Anyway, have you ever thought of moving to neora in next version? or you'll wait for A? What a Face What a Face What a Face

like we discussed on OPAE chatbox, I would love to use neora, but it doesn't have custom AI and that breaks it for me.
If Archer-Dante can manage to get custom AI working I would switch over in a heartbeat.

And if and when A-Engine comes and it's good yah, then I will switch over as well. But then it will no longer be DBZ LF2 Sad pale
And I will have to come up with a new name and change all these websites and shiiii Mad Evil or Very Mad

_________________
avatar
bashscrazy
WORLD MARTIAL ARTS CHAMPION!


Posts : 355
Ki : 2515
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-07-24
Location : Canada

View user profile http://dbzlf2.blogspot.ca

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by VeGeTa11 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:58 am

I think most just will prepare bardock super saiyan terms with Sprite because bardock has the same hair of Goku has only to do his suit so I think it's possible to do it Smile
avatar
VeGeTa11

Posts : 60
Ki : 1092
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2015-07-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Vegetadasaiyan321 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:14 am

@VeGeTa11 wrote:I think most just will prepare bardock super saiyan terms with Sprite because bardock has the same hair of Goku has only to do his suit so I think it's possible to do it 
welcome and bash is gonna say no although youre right bash does not have plans to make movie chars 

there could be only 1 vegeta in town  Evil or Very Mad

_________________
avatar
Vegetadasaiyan321

Posts : 294
Ki : 1646
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2015-05-24
Location : Virgina

View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/116984562910333221183

Back to top Go down

Re: Special Saga

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum